Before you can start using this service, you must read and agree to the disclaimer, including any future amendments.
Do not listen to relaxation audio file or any other relaxation audio files while driving any vehicles or while operating machinery, appliances or any other equipment, or while being engaged in any activity that requires your attention. Individuals who are delusional, severely emotionally disturbed or suffering from any form of mental conditions or illness must not use these recordings unless the use has been specifically approved by a medically qualified mental health professional. Should any discomfort arise as a result of using any of my recordings it is recommended that you stop using the recording. You should also seek the aid of a licensed medical therapist. Every effort has been made to accurately represent safe information/products on this website. We do not know your personal history, therefore the information provided on any particular subject or product, on this website is personal opinion only. It therefore does not constitute any form of advice. Information and products are on this website are used entirely at your own risk. Examples in the information/ products are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of change. Change potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas and techniques. The website administrator / authorized users /owners and partners accept no responsibility for the use of this material in any way. Common sense and due consideration should be given, as to it’s use. The content of this site is copyrighted. Serious consideration should be given to the legal implications of the unauthorized use of this material.
Kshotz owns and operates this website. We are committed to the privacy and security of our visitors’ information. The following is a statement of our privacy practices:
- Your personal information is not required to visit http://www.kshotz.com
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested/required during account registration for interactive participation on http://www.kshotz.com and during the ordering process
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and is automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well protected environment.
- Kshotz only shares personal information to billing companies for completing transactions and for no other purpose. No other information is shared with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- Kshotz makes every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
http://www.kshotz.com relies on “cookie” technology to allow you to re-access your registered account profile during a web session. This mechanism is employed solely for your convenience and for no other purpose.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, Kshotz, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This web site takes every precaution to protect our visitor’s information. When visitors submit sensitive information via the web site, their information is protected both online and off-line.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our customers’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility.
If visitors have any questions about the security on http://www.kshotz.com, feel free to contact Customer Service.
Correcting, Updating, Deleting & Deactivating Personal Information
If a visitor’s personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a visitor no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate personally identifiable information. This can usually be done at the ‘Your Account’ page or by contacting our Customer Service.
Notification of Changes
If, however, we are going to use visitors’ personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users by posting a notice on our web site for 30 days.
By clicking “I agree” you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Disclaimer.